What is Augmented Analytics?
Augmented Analytics uses Machine Language (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques to automate data preparation, insight generation, explanation, and sharing. It enables experts and citizen data scientists to automate data science and ML model development, management, and deployment. The aim here is to strengthen the abilities of data analysts and to explore and analyze data in BI platforms as well as analytics. Businesses are increasingly using augmented analytics capabilities as a primary feature of broader data management, data preparation, modern analytics and BI, and data science as well as Machine Learning (ML) platforms.
Business Benefits of Augmented Analytics
- Tracks the performance of your enterprise against price, product, promotion, and place
- Enables businesses to gain valuable consumer insights
- Makes it easy to build a personalized online experience
- Helps to make accurate and timely decisions
- Improves agility for business development