What is Business Continuity Planning (BCP)?
Business Continuity Planning (BCP) refers to the process involved in creating a system of prevention and recovery from potential threats to an organization. The plan guarantees that assets and personnel are protected and can function faster in the event of a natural disaster or cyberattack. The BCP is generally conceived before and involves input from key stakeholders as well as personnel.
Business Benefits of BCP
- Saves business from a crisis
- Instills confidence in your customers
- Ensures compliance with industry standards
- Preserves your brand value and reputation
- Reduces your financial risks