What is Deployment?
Deployment services support the execution and rollout of new infrastructure or applications. Activities under deployment include procurement of hardware or software, configuration, tuning, staging, installation, and interoperability testing.
Business Benefits of Deployment
- Saves on time as software deployment can happen within hours
- Lends better control over mission-critical group of computers
- Offers valuable insights into user activities around the software
- Increases uptime by monitoring and resolving issues in real-time
- Enhances in-house operations and overall productivity of the enterprise
- Ensures faster deliverables to the market
- Improves business agility
- Reduces costs and risks related to production releases
- Enables developers spend more time developing apps
- Eliminates overhead costs of software deployment to new test environments