What is DevOps?
It is the combination of cultural philosophies, practices, and tools that increases an organization’s ability to deliver applications and services. DevOps is an IT mindset which encourages communication, collaboration, integration and automation among software developers and IT operations in order to improve the speed and quality of delivering software.
Business benefits of DevOps
- Provide stable environment
- Improved communication & collaboration
- Faster delivery of features
- Increases team flexibility and agility
- Promotes collaborative working