What are Low-Code Development Platforms?
Low Code d=Development Platforms (LCDPs) refer to the application development platforms that support faster application development, one-step deployment, execution, and management through declarative, high-level programming abstractions that are model-driven and metadata-based.
Business Benefits of Low-Code Development Platforms
- Improves business agility
- Enhances the productivity of developers
- Decreases the costs of hiring
- Ensures fast changes in alignment with business goals
- Increases speed-to-market