What is Serverless Architecture?
It is a means to build and run applications as well as services without any hassles to manage infrastructure. The application runs on servers and the server management is done by your managed services provider. In a serverless architecture, you don’t need to provision, scale, and maintain servers to run databases, applications, and storage systems.
Business Benefits of Serverless Architecture
- Speeds up the time-to-market
- Transforms your fixed costs into variable costs
- Increases product flexibility
- Enhances service stability
- Manages application development and testing effectively