What is User Experience?
User experience (UX) is the sum of the effects that a person causes using a digital solution. UX efforts focus on the experience people have at the time of interacting with a specific solution or product. It evolved as a consequence of the improvements to User Interface (UI). When users have something to interact with, their experience (positive, neutral, or negative) changes how users feel about those interactions. UX emphasizes gaining a deep understanding of users, what they need, their capabilities, what they value, and their limitations. The best practices in user experience promote improving the quality of the user’s interaction with and perceptions of your product as well as related services.
Business Benefits of User Experience
- Helps to gain a better understanding of your customers’ problems for effective resolution
- Increases sales of your products and services
- Better engages users as customers
- Minimizes the resource burden on your company
- Helps to gain more credibility